Show All Answers

1. The party's name or date of birth are incorrect. How do I change those items?
2. The date of marriage is wrong. How do I change it?
3. The name of the petitioner, the name of the petitioner’s attorney, the attorney’s address, the date decree filed, the type of decree, or the county of decree is incorrect. How do I change that?
4. My ex-spouse amended something on my divorce certificate and now it’s incorrect. How do I fix it?
5. Where do I mail my request or documentation?
6. What is the cost? Are there any fees?