Show All Answers

1. I just discovered that I am out of compliance with my permit. How can I get this problem resolved?
2. My permit requires that I conduct a performance test (also sometimes called a stack test). I am not sure what this is, or how I get this done. Where do I start?
3. I am required to conduct a performance test. I would like to request a different test method than the one required by the rule that I am subject to. How can I do this?
4. I've got waste materials that I need to dispose of. Can I burn this material, rather than sending it to a landfill?
5. I have a complaint about a source of air emissions. Who should I call?
6. I would like to become certified to conduct Method 9 evaluations. Are there "smoke schools" in the area where I can get certified?