What about water supply address or personnel changes?

Make sure that you keep these up to date at all times. If there are any changes please make sure that the Public Water Supply Section is notified at (785) 296-6340. The lab prepares kits for mailing about 6 weeks ahead of the collection date, so it is very important that you update your information as soon as possible. You can also print off a PWS Contact Change Form (PDF) and return it to:
KDHE Bureau of Water
1000 SW Jackson Street, Suite 420
Topeka KS 66612-1367

Show All Answers

1. What is the monitoring period for bacteriological (Total Coliform Rule) compliance?
2. What criteria are used to determine the minimum number of bacteriological samples a Public Water Supply System is required to collect each month?
3. I missed my collection day. What do I do?
4. Can you test my well?
5. What about water supply address or personnel changes?
6. How does the State Laboratory mail out the collection kits?
7. How do I handle collection kits that are delivered while I still have bottles to collect?
8. What can I do if I have sent my sample, but forgot to fill out the collection form?
9. What if there is a small amount of liquid or white powder in the bottle? Is it safe to use?
10. What should I do if the lid on the bottle is loose?
11. I had a positive sample and sent in a box of 3 repeat samples, and now I have another box of 3 samples, what are they for?
12. I collected my sample but forgot to mail it, or I know my sample will be too old. What should I do?
13. Where do I collect the replacement for my rejected sample?
14. How many repeat samples are required following a coliform-positive result and where are they to be collected?