Where should I send reports and notifications?

For reporting exceedances, variances and malfunctions, please use the Compliance email address.

Contacts & Mailing Addresses


Compliance and Enforcement Section
KDHE Bureau of Air
1000 SW Jackson
Suite 310
Topeka, KS 66612
Phone: 785-296-6422

Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)

Kansas Compliance Officer
Air Permitting and Compliance Branch
U.S. EPA, Region 7
11201 Renner Boulevard
Lenexa, KS 66219
Phone: 913-551-7876

Ms. Lisa Gotto, Air Compliance
Phone: 913-551-7210

Mr. Ward Burns, Air Permitting
Phone: 913-551-7960

Wyandotte County

Mr. Rollin Sachs
Unified Government of Wyandotte County - Kansas City, Kansas Health Department
619 Ann Avenue
Kansas City, KS 66101
Phone: 913-573-6700

Report Requirements & Appropriate Contacts

Report RequirementSend ToContact Person
40 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Parts 60 New Source Performance Standards (NSPS)KDHEMs. Amy R. Seeds
40 CFR Parts 61, and 63 National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP), and Maximum Achievable Control Technology (MACT) StandardsKDHE; Copy to EPAMs. Amy R. Seeds; submitted to EPA electronically
Semi-Annual Reports for Title V PermitsKDHEMs. Amy R. Seeds
Annual Certifications for Title V PermitsKDHE, copy to EPAMs. Amy R. Seeds, Kansas Compliance Officer
Emissions Inventory (both Class I and Class II permits)KDHEMs. Lyndsie Un
Performance Test ReportsKDHEMr. Phil Schlaman
Construction and Operating Permit Applications Located Outside Wyandotte CountyKDHEMr. Gyanendra Prasai
Construction and Operating Permit Applications Located in Wyandotte CountyUnified Government of Wyandotte County - Kansas City, Kansas Health DepartmentMs. Gayle Bergman

Show All Answers

1. Where should I send reports and notifications?
2. I just discovered that I am out of compliance with my permit. How can I get this problem resolved?
3. My permit requires that I conduct a performance test (also sometimes called a stack test). I am not sure what this is, or how I get this done. Where do I start?
4. I am required to conduct a performance test. I would like to request a different test method than the one required by the rule that I am subject to. How can I do this?
5. I've got waste materials that I need to dispose of. Can I burn this material, rather than sending it to a landfill?
6. I have a complaint about a source of air emissions. Who should I call?
7. I would like to become certified to conduct Method 9 evaluations. Are there "smoke schools" in the area where I can get certified?