What is the change of status form and when do I fill it out?

The change of status form is used to notify the Breath Alcohol Program (BAP) when a certified operator leaves an agency, comes to an agency or changes their name. The change of status form can be downloaded from the Breath Alcohol Laboratory Program page. Complete the appropriate information to delete, transfer or change the name of an operator. If you have any questions, contact the BAP at 785-296-1642 or via email.

Show All Answers

1. How to order DC-70, DC-27, DC-28 and CDL-5 forms?
2. How does a Law Enforcement agency become certified to operate the Intoxilyzer 9000?
3. How does an individual become a certified operator?
4. How does an individual find class locations, dates, whether a class is full or if their training application was processed?
5. How does an agency, operator or custodian renew the certification of an agency, operator or instrument?
6. What is online continuing education training?
7. How does someone find a change of status, training application, or CMI evaluation form?
8. What is the change of status form and when do I fill it out?
9. What do I do when my instrument needs repair?
10. What do I do when I have received my repaired instrument?
11. I just received my Agency Application Packet; how do I complete all the forms?