What if you need treatment?

Women who are Kansas residents and diagnosed with breast or cervical cancer through this program may be eligible for referral to KanCare (Kansas Medicaid). Other treatment options may be available for women not eligible for KanCare.

Show All Answers

1. Unsure if you are eligible?
2. What if something is found?
3. What if you need treatment?
4. Do you have other Early Detection Works questions?