Join us in 2024
The Kansas Environmental Conference occurs annually in early August. Sign-up to receive updates, and mark your calendar to join us and learn from and network with the private and public sectors. Hear presentations about program and regulation updates, emerging issues and technological innovations.
- Event Schedule
- Registration & Lodging
- Vendor & Sponsor Opportunities
- Environmental Stewardship Awards
See the full agenda. Highlights include the following events:
Pre-Conference Workshops, August 8
- Environmental Services Contractors Training
- Clean Air Act Advisory Group (CAAAG) Meeting
- Hazardous Waste Generator Workshop
- Confined Animal Feeding Operation (CAFO) Discussion
Day 1, August 9 Highlights
- Program updates from the Deputy Secretary and Bureau Directors from the Division of Environment
- Keynote Speaker Lieutenant Governor David Toland discussing the correlation between permitting, evaluations and compliance with economic growth
- David Cozad, Regional Counsel at the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) presenting on applying and enforcing Federal statutes and regulations
- Breakout sessions covering PFAS, National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA), methane digesters and more
Day 2, August 10 Highlights
- United States Fish & Wildlife
- Thriving Communities-Technical Assistance Center (TC-TAC) and the Environmental Finance Center (EFC) at Wichita State University (WSU)
- Environmental Stewardship Award announcement
Secure a vendor booth to step up your presence at the conference. Vendor fee is $500 and includes a dedicated Vendor Reception Wednesday night, company listings on conference materials, and two free registrations for the conference. Spots are limited, so register today.
If you are interested in going above and beyond with a conference sponsorship, email Julie Finn or call 785-296-1526.
Environmental Stewardship Awards
Do you know a business or organization that has made significant improvement in preventing pollution and protecting our environment? Nominate the industry leader for an Environmental Stewardship Award.