How to Request Technical Assistance for Planning

Technical assistance can be provided to health and medical agencies to help orient them on specific planning topics. If you are a new planner or looking for additional ideas on enhancing plans, KDHE can provide assistance to educate the agencies through one on one or group discussions.

Assistance can be requested by contacting your respective KDHE jurisdictional planner. Type of assistance that can be provided include Technical Assistance Review (TAR) guidance, Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)/Standard Operating Guide (SOG) review, Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)/Standard Operating Guide (SOG) training and general planning questions.