- If you are looking for a referral to a dentist in your area, contact the Kansas Dental Association at 785-272-7360 or visit the Kansas Dental Association website.
- If you are looking for a dental provider that is enrolled in the Medicaid program, use the KMAP website and click on "Find A Doctor" and search for "Dentist" under provider type.
- You can also use the Find a Clinic page on the Community Care Kansas website.
- If you have a child that may be eligible for KanCare, dental care will be covered with their medical benefits. Information on these programs is available on the KanCare website.
- KanCare: Medicaid for Kansas
- If you have limited resources, some safety-net clinics will provide dental care at reduced costs based on your income. Kansas Clinics with dental services are listed in the Resource Directory.
- If you are elderly, permanently disabled, or considered medically fragile, and lack the income to pay for dental care, you can call Donated Dental Services (DDS) at 785-273-1900 or using the Dental Lifeline Network website.
- If you are looking for help in finding low-cost orthodontic care, you may use the following resources:
- The First Hand Foundation assists individual children with health-related needs when insurance and other financial resources have been exhausted. For more information visit the Cerner Charitable Foundation website.
Becoming a Patient at a Dental Hygiene or Dental School Clinics
Find more information for the following Dental Hygiene or Dental School Clinics in the Resource Directory.
- Colby Community College
- Concorde Career College Dental Hygiene Clinic
- Flint Hills Technical College
- Johnson County Community College
- University of Missouri Kansas City (UMKC) School of Dentistry,
- Wichita State University