Hazardous Waste Generators & Transporters

The Kansas Department of Health and Environment is authorized by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to administer the hazardous waste management program. Hazardous wastes are generated from many different types of businesses and activities. Large generators tend to be product manufacturers, while small generators are most often in the service industries.

If you have any questions, send us an email.

Biennial Hazardous Waste Report

Biennial reports for 2021 will be submitted using the Biennial Reporting module in the RCRA Info Industry Application. If you have questions, send us an email or call Kelsie L. Gfeller at 785-296-0005.

  1. Instructions & Forms
  2. Transporter List
  3. Biennial Hazardous Waste Reports

Forms & Instructions

  1. Resources