Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) are at an all-time high in Kansas and around the United States. Health care providers are essential in intervening in the spread of STIs in Kansas, helping patients navigate the prevention, testing, and treatment of these infections.
NNPTC Launches STD Clinical Consultation Network
The National Network of STD Clinical Prevention Training Centers (NNPTC) has launched the STD Clinical Consultation Network (STDCCN), the first online STD consultation system for providers. STDCCN provides free STD clinical consultation services to health care providers in 1 to 5 business days, depending on urgency. The expert faculty at our eight regional PTCs will respond to STD consultation requests within their region. Operating nationally five days a week, during business hours, the STDCCN is convenient, simple, and free.
Helpful Information for Providers
Resources for Laboratories
KS-Train Courses Online:
KDHE: Infectious Disease Fundamentals Course Series- Online
- Infectious Disease Fundamentals: Chlamydia - Online (1074558)
- Infectious Disease Fundamentals: Gonorrhea - Online (1074559)
- Infectious Disease Fundamentals: Hepatitis B - Online (1074555)
- Infectious Disease Fundamentals: Hepatitis C - Online (1074556)
- Infectious Disease Fundamentals: HIV - Online (1074560)
- Infectious Disease Fundamentals: Syphilis - Online (1074553)
- Infectious Disease Fundamentals: Tuberculosis - Online (1074550)