Applications & Forms

Find the applications and forms you need for renovation, repair and painting; lead activities; and lead training accreditation. Applications and renewals can be returned online, by email, or by traditional mail.

Want to Apply or Renew Online?

Applications and renewals can now be processed electronically using the iKan payment portal website or by downloading the app on your mobile phone using the App Store or Google Play. Find instructions for Certified Renovator and License Renovation Firms (PDF) and Occupation Certification and Lead Activity Firms (PDF).

iKan Payment Portal

Renovation, Repair & Painting

  1. Applications
  2. Renovation Firm Compliance

Applications for Renovation, Repair & Painting Activities 

For those entities and individuals that perform general renovation, repair, and painting (RRP) projects statewide.

Lead Activity

  1. Applications
  2. Clearance Forms
  3. Reporting & Licensing
  4. Abatement Notification

Lead Activity Applications

For those entities and individuals that perform strictly regulated lead-based paint activities such as lead abatement, lead risk assessments, lead inspections, and project designs:

Lead Training Provider

  1. Accreditation
  2. Notification

Training Provider Accreditation Forms

For those entities that wish to become KDHE Accredited to provide lead specific training in the state of Kansas: Training Provider Accreditation Application KS201 (PDF)