Find My Licensing Specialist

Your child care licensing specialist is the local expert in child care licensing and provides orientation, education, and support to providers and parents. Use the map to find your licensing specialist's contact information so that you can ask questions, schedule an orientation, or report a concern. You can also download or print the surveyor list (PDF).