Kansas Statewide Farmworker Health Program
KSFHP works to provide comprehensive primary care services to address the unique health care needs of migrant and seasonal farmworkers and their families.
Healthy, happy and productive farmworkers and dependents in Kansas.
The purpose of the Kansas Statewide Farmworker Health Program is to assure access to primary health care services for low-income and medically underserved migratory and seasonal farmworkers (MSFW) and for persons eligible for services essential to the diagnosis and treatment of tuberculosis.
The Kansas Statewide Farmworker Health Program accomplishes its goals by coordinating a state-wide voucher case management system for migratory and seasonal farmworkers to obtain health services. Vouchers for covered services are obtained from Access Point Agencies made up of state-funded primary care clinics and local health departments.
Preventive services and early intervention create a healthier population and reduce the need and the total cost of personal health services. For this reason, regional case managers and health promoters assist their clients in obtaining services through other programs such as Medicaid, Healthwave, M&I, WIC, well-child exams, family planning, and EDW. This system is a dynamic process and requires a partnership between state, local and private providers.
The program is limited to primary care defined as:
- Screening Tests
- Physical Examinations for children and adults
- Brief office visits
- Behavioral Health
- Substance Abuse Services
- Vision Care
- Prenatal Care
- Family Registration Form Central (English) (PDF)
- Family Registration Form Central (Spanish) (PDF)
- Family Registration Form Eastern (English) (PDF)
- Family Registration Form Eastern (Spanish) (PDF)
- Family Registration Form Western LG (English) (PDF)
- Family Registration Form Western SP (English) (PDF)
- Family Registration Form Western SP (Spanish) (PDF)
- KSFHP Self Declaration Form (English) (PDF)
- Formulario de Auto Declaracion KSFHP (Spanish) (PDF)
- KFSHP Mien Berecht on Ennom von Oabeit oppe Foarm (Low German) (PDF)
- KSFHP Client Rights and Responsibilities (English) (PDF)
- Derechos y Responsabilidades del Cliente de KSFHP (Spanish) (PDF)
- KSFHP Kund Eajenraicht un Veauntwuatlichkjeit (Low German) (PDF)
- KSFHP Covered Services (English) (PDF)
- Servicios Cubiertos KSFHP (Spanish) (PDF)
- KSFHP Kaun Onkosten dakjen fa waut hia aunjejaft es (Low German) (PDF)