Forms & Applications

To submit your paper Child Care Licensing Application, you will need to complete and return the following:

Note: If you are a School Age Program, you are required to also submit form CCL 335 Program Director's Annual Report.

Fire Safety Requirements 

For guidance and requirements regarding fire safety, visit the Kansas State Fire Marshal's website or call 785-296-3401.

Early Care & Youth Program Forms