Child Care Licensing Forms & Applications

To submit your paper Renewal Application, you will need to complete and return the following:

Note: If you are a School Age Program, you are required to also submit form CCL 335 Program Director's Annual Report.

For further information visit the Kansas State Fire Marshal's website or call 785-396-3401.