- Programs & Services
- Division of Environment
- Kansas Environmental Information Management System (KEIMS)
Kansas Environmental Information Management System (KEIMS)
This page is dedicated to Bureau of Air (BOA)-specific KEIMS information. Consult the Division of Environment KEIMS page for technical assistance and information on KEIMS in other bureaus.
- What is KEIMS?
The Kansas Environmental Information Management System (KEIMS) is the new online data management system built to improve communication, enable sharing of site information, and increase the ease and accessibility of business conducted between various regulatory programs within KDHE and the regulated community. KEIMS can be accessed by both internal users (state employees) and external users (site owners, consultants, etc.) to create and manage applications, submissions, and even payments.
This combining of multiple databases in the Division of Environment will create efficiencies to benefit state employees, the regulated communities, and the public.
- Who can be a KEIMS user?
Anyone who is regulated or involved with the KDHE regulatory oversight of environmental sites in Kansas. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Property owners
- Tank owners
- Facility operators
- Entities receiving grant funding
- Entities receiving technical assistance, etc.
- What will be available in KEIMS?
After creating a KEIMS account, you will be able to submit, review, and revise a variety of documents pertaining to your site(s) including:
- Renewal forms
You will also be able to make and track payments for fees and invoices.
- How do I get to KEIMS?
Simply visit the KEIMS website.
- How do I get help with KEIMS?
Call 785-296-1123 to be directed to the Bureau and program that you need or use the following directory:
- Air webpage | email
- Field Services is coming soon
- Remediation webpage | email
- Waste Management debuts in 2023
- Water webpage | email
- Adding Users for Your Facility (PDF)
- Bureau of Air: Kansas Environmental Information Management System (KEIMS) External User Manual (PDF)
- Claiming a Site in Kansas Environmental Information Management System (KEIMS) (PDF)
- Creating a New Site in Kansas Environmental Information Management System (KEIMS) (PDF)
- Setting up a New User Account (PDF)
- Submitting a Permit Application (PDF)
KEIMS-BOA Electronic Signature Agreement
One electronic signature agreement is recommended for each regulated facility. This Signature Agreement is for authorization to electronically sign reports via the designated application for submittal to the Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE) in electronic format: