Charitable Care & Point of Entry

The Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE) is responsible for the collection and tracking of Charitable Health Care Provider and Point of Entry agreements. Kansas enacted legislation allowing indigent health care clinics and charitable health care providers to receive coverage under the Kansas Tort Claims Act for liability purposes in 1991.

Eligibility & Requirements

View the Charitable Health Care Provider Program Guidelines (PDF) to learn more about the Program’s eligibility and requirements.

  1. Application & Reporting
  2. Legislation & Litigation
  3. Resources

Application & Reporting Forms