Compliance & Enforcement
Important Forms Notice
All applications and reports should be submitted via the Kansas Environmental Information Management System (KEIMS).
Reporting Exceedances, Variances & Malfunctions
For reporting exceedances, variances and malfunctions, please send an email to Compliance.
- I just discovered that I am out of compliance with my permit. How can I get this problem resolved?
- My permit requires that I conduct a performance test (also sometimes called a stack test). I am not sure what this is, or how I get this done. Where do I start?
- I am required to conduct a performance test. I would like to request a different test method than the one required by the rule that I am subject to. How can I do this?
- I've got waste materials that I need to dispose of. Can I burn this material, rather than sending it to a landfill?
- I have a complaint about a source of air emissions. Who should I call?
- I would like to become certified to conduct Method 9 evaluations. Are there "smoke schools" in the area where I can get certified?