- Programs & Services
- Division of Environment
- Environmental Remediation
- State Regulations Enforced by BER
State Regulations Enforced by BER
Note: These documents require a FREE copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader to download. KDHE does not provide support in download, installation, or use. For technical support, contact Adobe Systems, Inc.
The following regulations represent an electronic facsimile of Kansas Administrative Regulations, promulgated by the Kansas Department of Health and Environment and published by the Kansas Secretary of State. These rules are taken from electronic copies of the printed state regulations which serve as the agency's official rules and regulations. The printed regulations represent the final word in matters of interpretation.
The KDHE Office of Public Information has appended copies of the Kansas State Register publication of new or amended, permanent KDHE regulations to the appropriate chapter. Those amendments are noted on the cover sheet for each chapter. In the interest of saving space, some chapters have been grouped together.
- Contaminated Property Environmental Liability Release Program
- Environmental Use Control Program
- Kansas Dry Cleaning Program
- Kansas Storage Tanks
- Mined Land Conservation and Reclamation Board Regulations
- State Water Program Statutes
- Risk Management Program
- Voluntary Cleanup and Property Redevelopment Program