Amendments & Corrections

In accordance with Senate Bill 180, the Kansas Department of Health and Environment can no longer process gender identity amendments on birth certificates. Learn more about the impacts of SB 180 (PDF).

If you have questions about amendments and corrections that can’t be answered by browsing this section of the website, contact the Amendment Unit in the Office of Vital Statistics. 

  1. How-Tos
  2. Forms