Payment Methods

Fees for generally licensed materials, radioactive materials, x-ray devices, radon certifications, or Tier II/Form R reporting may be paid using check, money order or credit card.

Credit Card Payments

If paying by credit card, please fill, print out and sign the Credit Card Payment Form (PDF). Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted.

These forms are kept secure until payment clears and are then shredded.

Check / Money Order Payments

If paying by check or money order, please make payable to Kansas Department of Health and Environment (or Radiation Control Program, if applicable) and note the purpose in the memo field.


An additional form for payment (PDF) is required to calculate fees after filing Forms R or A, even if the facility is not required to pay fees.