Welcome to the place for health statistics. As you explore this section, you will find links to annual summary reports, vital events, interactive data pages, health statistics reports, and numerous tables and figures of vital events by year and subject. This information is published for public health programs, policy makers, health departments and the public. The statistics support efforts to:
- Improve birth outcomes
- Decrease infant mortality
- Identify mortality trends
- Decrease the spread of infectious diseases
- Support community health assessment
Learn more about Public Health Informatics.
Data we publish:
- Divorce and annulment
- Hospital discharge
For available data, visit the pages of annual report documents; data is formatted in variety of reports, tables, charts, and maps. For guidance in reading the data, please see the Annual Summary Technical Notes and Definitions (PDF) or the Kansas Information for Communities Notes and Limitations pages.
More reports and summaries are available at the Reports and Analytical Summaries from Previous Years, page. If desired information is not available, please contact Health Statistics by email.
Reports / Resources
- Abortion, Fetal, Infant and Maternal Mortality
- General Mortality
- Hospital Discharges - Diagnosis and Procedure
- Kansas Health Statistics Reports
- Kansas Vital Statistics at a Glance
- Life Expectancy by Census Tracts
- Live Births and Fertility
- Marriages and Marriage Dissolutions
- References and Resources
- Selected Annual Summary Spreadsheets
- Vital Events