Radon Professionals

In Kansas, you need to have a current certificate to perform radon testing or mitigation work. This website contains the information that radon contractors or radon testing laboratories will need to get certified in Kansas. The certification process starts with an application with fee. The certification period is two years. 

If you are a radon testing laboratory, you also need a certification. Statute K.S.A. 48-16a10 requires certified radon contractors and laboratories to collect radon data and submit it quarterly to the Kansas Radon Program. Questions? Call 785-296-1560.